2014 is our strongest Festival line-up yet. It is a pleasure to be able to say that so confidently, not least as our past Festivals have each – we believe – been a development on the previous year, and each very successful in their own right.
This is only our fourth festival in our third year in the Summerhall building, and yet we are already establishing themes – internationalism, high-quality art across and between all arts forms, and a sense of the social, of celebration and friendship – that we value as essential to the Summerhall project.
- No items
- 5 Nov 16: Summerhall at #4 in The List’s Hot 100 2016
- 26 Aug 16: Summerhall winning streak continues at Total Theatre Awards in Edinburgh
- 26 Aug 16: Summerhall confirms Edinburgh writing supremacy with four further Fringe Firsts
- 25 Aug 16: Natasha Tripney: Gender, housing and a birthday party – farewell to the fringe
- 24 Aug 16: Summerhall Posts 30% Ticket Sales Boom at Edinburgh Fringe 2016
- 21 Aug 16: Counting Sheep: A Theatrical Revolution
- 19 Aug 16: Five of the Best… Theatre Shows This Week
- 19 Aug 16: Summerhall Adds to Fringe First Awards Haul
- 19 Aug 16: Edinburgh Festival Planner: Three Shows to See Today
- 18 Aug 16: Summerhall Adds to Edinburgh Awards Glory With Nine Total Theatre Awards Nods