Terms and Conditions – 2014
1. Orders and bookings made through the Summerhall website and Box Office – These are final, non-refundable and non-exchangable from the moment that the transaction is completed unless expressly stated otherwise in these terms and conditions. Completion is deemed to be once you have agreed to the terms and conditions and clicked to confirm your purchase. An email confirmation will be sent to the registered email address.
2. Cancellation or Postponement of Performance - The price of tickets will be refunded if we are unable to fulfil the order – for example, if a scheduled performance for which tickets are booked is cancelled or is moved to a date and time you are unable to attend. In all circumstances, any booking fee is non-refundable. Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to make any alteration to the advertised arrangements.
3. Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (as Amended) - The cooling-off period referred to in these regulations does not apply to tickets and leisure services as purchased through the Box Office. For the elimination of doubt, there is no cooling-off period for tickets purchased from Summerhall and your booking is non-refundable and non-exchangeable from the moment you click to confirm your purchase (unless the performance changes dates/times or other details not in your favour).
4. Late entry – If you arrive late for a performance for which you have purchased tickets, you may not be guaranteed entry. It is your responsibility to arrive to a performance in plenty of time before the advertised start time. No refunds will be granted for refusal of entry to a performance due to late arrival on the part of the customer.
5. Food and drink – No food may be consumed in any performance space. Only food or drink purchased from the Summerhall Cafe, The Royal Dick or courtyard concessions may be consumed on site.
6. Booking Fee - A booking fee of 70p per ticket (up to a maximum of £3.50/5 tickets) is applied to web bookings. No handling fee is applied to tickets purchased in person from the Summerhall Box Office.
7. Refusal of entry - Summerhall reserves the right to exclude entry to any individual(s) to its performances or spaces if it deems appropriate, and no ticket refund will be given.
8. Confidentiality – We take every care to ensure information provided to us by you is as safe and secure as is practical based on the nature of the transaction. However, every transaction is conducted at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any loss suffered by you except as caused directly by negligence on our part.
- Box Office Enquiries: 0131 560 1581
- General Enquiries: 0131 560 1580
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: Summerhall, 1 Summerhall, Edinburgh, EH9 1PL