2014 is our strongest Festival line-up yet. It is a pleasure to be able to say that so confidently, not least as our past Festivals have each – we believe – been a development on the previous year, and each very successful in their own right.
This is only our fourth festival in our third year in the Summerhall building, and yet we are already establishing themes – internationalism, high-quality art across and between all arts forms, and a sense of the social, of celebration and friendship – that we value as essential to the Summerhall project.
- 21 Aug 18: The best shows at the Edinburgh Festival 2018
- 21 Aug 18: Fallen Fruit – Two Destination Language 4****
- 19 Aug 18: Last Tapes Theatre Company: Valerie
- 19 Aug 18: Pussy Riot: Riot Days review – it’s impossible to look away
- 19 Aug 18: THE MIDNIGHT SOUP AT SUMMERHALL
- 18 Aug 18: EDINBURGH 2018: BWW Review: CLOSED DOORS, Summerhall
- 18 Aug 18: The Troth
- 18 Aug 18: Flight review at Summerhall, Edinburgh – ‘memorable and unsettling sensory adventure’
- 18 Aug 18: Where It Hurts review at Summerhall, Edinburgh – ‘authentic voices on mental health issues’
- 14 Aug 18: Pussy Riot: Riot Days @ Summerhall, Edinburgh, 10 Aug